Friday, August 1, 2008

Pregnant Women and Babies...

Pregnant women and babies are fucking everywhere. Before I thought these were the two cutest sights ever, but now it makes me sad. It feels like I will never get to that point. I fucking hate leaving the fucking house because I just can't stand to see that kind of happiness right now. So many people are pregnant around me and I am just not handling it well. I am so happy for them, but my heart hurts for the loss that I am experiencing. I know Tony is still sad, but it is so much easier for him to just forget about it an move on. He really has not even mentioned it since like Tuesday. He is just dealing with me being a basket-case and trying to avoid any mention of it. We all have our ways of dealing I guess. Anyway, today I am staying home so I don't have to deal with seeing anyone plus I have this massive paper due today that I haven't even started. My mind has been focused elsewhere.

No comments: