Thursday, August 14, 2008

Coming to a Close...

This whole mess is coming to a close soon. I had an appointment today and got my betas drawn. If they have increased, even a little, I will need to get an ultrasound to confirm a non-viable pregnancy. The ultrasound will take place on Monday if needed. If the beta number drops, I will be scheduled for surgery on Wednesday. I am still scared shitless of the surgery. I have this bad gut feeling that something will go wrong. I have even dreamed that this will be how I die. Dramatic much? Anyway... The results will be in tomorrow before noon. For peace of mind, I really would like another ultrasound, but we'll see what happens. This sucks so much. I am totally numb and I am having a difficult time functioning. I hope this gets better soon...

No comments: