Friday, August 15, 2008

Ignored...

An open letter to...

Can I tell you how hard it is to be ignored? Seriously... I understand that it is uncomfortable to talk to me, especially since you are due only a couple of weeks before I was, but it totally sucks donkey balls to be ignored. I would love to know about your good news of hearing the heartbeat. Contrary to what you may believe, I am not some monster that wishes harm upon your pregnancy. I am truly happy that your dreams are coming true even though mine have been robbed from me twice. I am not heartless, just babyless... My bad luck will not rub off on you. For fucks sake am I really that intimidating? Are my tears really that much of a hassle for you to deal with?

Anyways...

Beta level update: 13,000...
Ultrasound needed on Monday...
Pregnancy #2 officially over on Wednesday, August 20th, 2008.

No comments: