Monday, August 18, 2008

Fuck You Ultrasound Tech!

A big fuck you to the ultrasound tech today...

Douche Move #1: "How is your day"
Fuck you, it is shitty... I am verifying that the baby I want so much is non-existent

Douche Move #2: "Are you ready to see your baby"
Yes... Are you God? Can you make that happen? Can't you fucking look at charts before you deal with me?

Douche Move #3: "We'll things look good and you should be around 6 weeks"
Really? Actually, I should be around 10 weeks you fucking incompetent bitch.

Douche Move #4: "I can't let you see the screen, this is a medical procedure"
The last tech let me watch... What the fuck? I understand you have to do your thing and this procedure is not for my entertainment, but for fucks sake I need to feel 100% confident that this pregnancy is not progressing before I decide to end it.

I wanted so badly to take my foot out of the stirrup and kick her in the fucking face...

I didn't... I should have...

I figured that spending time in Flint's jail would probably only make things worse that they already are...

Anyway... I started spotting brown yesterday and now it has changed to pink... I postponed the D&C in hopes that my body is finally going to do something right...

I also am no longer being avoided... I think those thoughts may have been irrational and due to hormones... Maybe... I am feeling more optimistic about the situation whatever the case...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that reading your blog is really scary, because it sounds like I wrote it. I really appreciate you telling me about it (on the nest).

Amy said...

I am sorry we have this in common, but e-mail me if you need anything...