Thursday, August 21, 2008

Friends Rock!

I guess I took a little break from writing. I think I have been just going with the flow and trying to keep myself busy so I avoid thinking about this mess. I have finished setting up my classroom and organized the bills I have been putting off for the last month. The spotting has picked up, but I know that the worst is yet to come still because (TMI Start) I haven't really passed anything substantial (TMI Over). Last time it started slowly and lasted for about 12 days so I am hopeful that my body finally isn't failing me.

Emotionally, I think I am finally coming out of my funk a little bit. I am starting to be less moody (Tony may disagree) and I feel like I can finally just breathe a little. It is still hard, but over the last few days I am starting to accept this more and my anger and self pity are subsiding. I had really nice conversations with three friends over the last couple of days and I feel that those conversations have really helped. Even though this situation sucks, it makes me appreciate that God has put such awesome people in my life to help me get through the rough times.

No comments: