Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Starting a new cycle...

Well it is dreaded cycle day 1. This day always brings mixed emotions for me. This is a sign that my body is getting back to normal. I say "getting" because my LP (luteal phase) is quite short still. This is easily fixed with progesterone, but still, I wish my body were working 100% correctly like before. CD1 also means that in a few short weeks we can try to make a baby again. Even though this is the promising part, it still carries a lot of issues and worries. I wish it were really true that if I just "relax" would happen for us. If that were the case I would just schedule consecutive spa days...

2 comments:

Naomi said...

A new cycle means new beginnings! Wishing you the best of luck.

Anonymous said...

I don't even remember how I stumbled onto your blog, but I am also a 27 year old aspiring mom. We've been trying for 15 months, with one early miscarriage and one failed IUI so far. Today is CD 2 for me. I just wanted to wish you good luck! Maybe you'll get the best Christmas present of all this year :)