Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A little late...

But I figured I'd post some pictures from my showers. All three of them were wonderful and we got some pretty amazing gifts. We are very blessed to have generous family and friends. I have also posted some other random pictures for your viewing pleasure!


Here are a couple from the shower my mom threw for me...

Me, My Mom and Grandpa

The Hubby and I



Me and my BFFs


Here is one from the shower that his mom and sis threw for us...
Yes... We wore the same thing to both... Finding a dress is a PITA and I insist that my husband's attire complements my attire for events like this :)



And here is a picture of Tony at our baby class... He diapered our bear very well and so I have high hopes that he will do great when Charlie arrives!




And even though this is unrelated...
Here is a picture of Tony and I on our 3rd Anniversary in Canada (July 8th, 2009)!

No comments: