Friday, August 14, 2009

An Eviction Notice....

Charles Frederick Murphy,
This is your official eviction notice! You need to exit my uterus ASAP! I know that it is comfortable in there, but your daddy and I promise to provide as many cuddles as you need to be comfortable out here. Your room is ready, there is food for you, and you have many, MANY people ready to meet you. If you refuse to exit me, I will be forced to do anything in my power to get you out including vigorous massage of my ankles, eating spicy foods and perhaps even sex as a last resort. It is time... You are ready... We are ready... You need to join us out here ASAP.
Thank you,
Your Loving Mommy

PS: When you do decide to exit, please leave your home in good condition. I may just be crazy enough to rent it out again someday to your future sibling(s)...

3 comments:

Brittany said...

amy you crack me up.you have to save this blog for him to see when he gets older so he know how is momma is.

Naomi said...

Love this!! I can't wait to see Charlie!!! Hey are you on Face Book?? If so let me know and I will look for you or vice versa!! That's how we let everyone know our current status in the hospital...it was a great way to keep people involved without having them in our business! Can't wait to hear more about the progress!! EKKK...so soon!! So excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Ames... I love you! You always make me laugh. ~Sg