Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanks Mom...

As I have mentioned in the past both of my brothers' wives are pregnant and are due only two weeks before I would have been had I not had m/c #2... My mom and I are planning a double shower on January 4th for them...

If I were pregnant, this would be a triple baby shower...

As you can imagine, the beginning of the new year is going to be tough...

My mom is so sweet and supportive... Today, as we were chatting on the phone, she said to me that I don't have to go to the shower... I am glad she said this because I would have went just so she could avoid all of the awkward "Where's Amy?"questions... She has lifted a tremendous amount of pressure off of my shoulders...

I am so excited for my niece(s)/nephew(s) to arrive, but it is so hard not to think about what should have been... I know that this type of thinking will not help me get over this and I am working through it, but progress is slow... Very slow...

I don't know if I will go or not... I want so desperately to show how truly excited I am for my brothers and sister-in-laws, but I am so sad that I don't think my excitement would really show.

We'll see what happens...

On a happier note... My last book class for my Master's is this weekend! Woot!

No comments: