Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Quick Update and a Warm Wish...

Spotting has stopped for now...
Ultrasound is on Monday, so only 4 more days until we can see what is up...
6 weeks pregnant tomorrow...
So scarred to be on this roller coaster again...
Tony and I are heading up north until Sunday night...
I'll update after the ultrasound...

Merry Christmas! Hope your day was wonderful!
PS: If all is going like it is supposed to:

Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are relaxing up north!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you...

Love ya!
~Sara

Naomi said...

I'm thinking of you guys today!