Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday again...

On Sunday there seems to be an annoy pattern developing in my (read Tony and my) house... This is the day the roommate chooses to have his lil' lovely over (read I have to give up my fucking kitchen to Suzie Q. Homemaker)...

Today I am fighting back... Passively aggressively (read aggressively)...

I am going to put my oven on a five hour cleaning cycle and I am taking all of my pots & pans to my mom's to wash them in regular water (we have very salty water)... I am also putting little sticky notes by each door reminding "people" to lock them when they leave... I am also leaving the paper towel and Windex out in the bathroom with a sticky note attached reminding "people" to clean the fucking mirror when the get toothpaste splatters on it...

This is just how fucking much of a bitch I am...

I bet you all are glad you don't live with me right now...

Off to make out some sticky notes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this...I knew there is a reason you are my BFF. I would do something very similar.
Good Luck...Can't wait to hear how it all turns out.
Love ya