Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Day!

Woot! Anyway... My test today was cancelled along with school because we got an assload of snow. On Monday my HCG level should be around 1300 hopefully.... I don't really feel like I am pregnant unlike the other times I have been, so I am hoping this is a good thing. I do have a bit of fatigue and the girls are tender but not unbearably sore. I want to get excited, but I am trying to contain it because it is horrible to be let down if something goes wrong... We haven't really kept it a secrete that I am pregnant. Tony has told people at his work and so have I. I am uncertain why we feel it is okay to share, especially considering our past, but it just seems right. I don't think we'll regret it even if we do experience another loss. Today I must do Christmas cards and go Christmas shopping and maybe take a nap. Thanks for all of your support. I'll update frequently especially because I am on break now!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Best of luck tomorrow on the Beta test. I'm thinking of you guys!