Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sick of Sadness...

I have a couple of updates...

First, the man that I posted about the other day has still not been found. I am so sad for him and his family. He had four children and one was disabled. I truly am hurting for his family, especially his wife who was a stay at home mom. Click here for an updated story. This event was something I wish I had never witnessed. I wish we could have done something and I feel immense guilt that it took so long to get this guy help. Honestly, I feel like this event has put somethings into perspective for me. I am thankful that I have my family and friends with me and I am so thankful for the unconditional love of my husband. I could never imagine losing him and I am glad he did not do that dumb ass zip-line trick into the river like he wanted.

Next, my HCG level is at a 35. It is going down but I am still spotting. I am so frustrated and I just want my body to go back to normal. Part of the test have arrived from the fetal material (aka: the baby) and the results told us absolutely nothing. Awesomeness... Fuck... Still no answers at why my body sucks...

Finally, I am back to school and in the swing of things. I feel like more of a zoo keeper than a teacher with my classes this year. I am hoping these students whip into shape sooner rather than later. I miss my buddy who is out on maternity leave and I feel like our new teachers hate us. My new classroom is great because it has 11 computers, but I miss my old home because it was so big and roomy. There have been a lot of changes this year and I kind of feel overwhelmed. I have an awesome roommate which makes all of this so much better, plus I still have my old buddies who stop by and say hi and goodbye because my class is close to the doors. The best part about the first day was that my husband sent me flowers. They are beautiful and I should post a picture. He again wins the greatest husband award. :)

No comments: