Friday, September 12, 2008

Dear God... Do you hate me?

Dear God...

Do you hate me?

Just asking... Because, seriously, allowing totally incompetent people to have perfect bubbly babies and fucking me over is really making me think that you hate me...

I know I sound really selfish and petty, but I don't think I wouldn't be this way if you only gave babies to those who really deserved them. I think dealing with this shit may be easier if life were like that...

And I am writing this on behalf of all people who are struggling to become a parent...

And on a more grateful note... Thank you for at least giving the parenting privilege to some in my life that truly are wonderful people...

2 comments:

Wifezzilla said...

COSIGNED.

and i sometimes wonder that also, did i do something that makes me less deserving or something. but at least my husband and i have a great relationship and are safe and healthy. that's something, right? :/

Lopez said...

I wandered by through the nest board. I just had to say AMEN regarding this post! I was a high school teacher at a private school for a while, while I was going though infertility and the teenage girls were getting pregnant. I was so irritated to say the least.