Sunday, September 14, 2008

Get the fuck out of my kitchen...

A message to my roommate's current fling:

Get the fuck out of my kitchen...

And have your fuck buddy pay September's rent...

Stress can't be good for making a baby right?

Maybe all this bitchiness is a sign of PMS...

Update:

This post was a result of pent up anger...

My roommate is a pretty good guy and his girl made a nice dinner, but the stress of not have any space or privacy is getting to me. I really just am not doing well sharing my space when all I really want/need is some solitude...

I want to be able to feel comfortable in my home again, but instead I am stuck in a little room and the kitchen is my only other escape. I have given up a good majority of my house and I am not will to give up the kitchen...

Plus, Tony is under stress that cannot even be measured and so life is anything but pleasant right now...

Tension is high in our household, but hopefully this will pass soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy...you make me laugh! I can't believe someone has the nerve to mess with your kitchen :)
Love ya
Candice