Monday, September 8, 2008

Busy...

Just as I suspected... Being in school has helped me focus on other things. I still think about it (the miscarriages) daily, but I have no time to dwell...

I have no child... I won't for a while... My body sucks... Things could always be worse and things could always be better...

An update on Don Spoor... They found him yesterday...If you have extra money, his family would be a good cause... Click here to read more about him and his family...

To my loyal readers, if there are any out there... Comments seriously are okay to leave and also at some point this blog will take on a more positive tone...

:) See... I can smile... Finally... A little...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, my BFF...I am a daily reader! I miss you and love you to pieces.

Amy said...

I love you too Candice! A girl day is NEEDED soon!