Monday, July 20, 2009

Week 36

Blessed...

I never thought I'd be this pregnant.

I am getting antsy to meet this little one, but he needs to grow so I will wait.

This week I need to do laundry... A shit load of laundry... And on that note... I hate the little plastic T-tags on clothes... I have cut no less than one million of these these things off of Charlie's stuff. They are all over and I really hate them.

I also need to install the car seat and pack my bag for the hospital in case I go early.

Next week my focus will turn to cleaning and cooking and then the next week, I will focus on finishing up school projects.

We still need to get life insurance and do a will. Also, I need to finalize my shopping for Charlie's arrival.

Lots to do in only 4 more weeks. Keep growing Charlie!

Your baby is likely between 17 ½ to 19 inches long and weighs 5 ¾ to 6 ¾ pounds.

The fine downy hair, lanugo, that has covered you baby’s skin is beginning to disappear, along with the vernix caseosa. Vernix caseosa is the thick, creamy substance that has protected your baby’s skin while he/she has been submerged in amniotic fluid. Both of these are swallowed by your baby, along with additional amniotic fluid, which combine together to form meconium, or your baby’s first bowel movement.

Your baby should be in the head down position, but do not panic if he/she has yet to attain this position. If by next week he/she is still not head down, then your health care provider may suggest trying external cephalic version.

No comments: