Monday, July 13, 2009

35/35

35 weeks pregnant... 35 more days to go!

Holy shit...

In a month I am going to be a mom...

I am not ready...

I have been very unproductive this summer...

I need to change that ASAP!

Anyways, tonight we started the plethora of classes offered at the hospital we'll be delivering at.
Breastfeeding class brought out the more immature side of me. I also realized that Tony and I are two very different students. I sit and the back and crack jokes... He is a front dwelling, note taking type... I must have drove him crazy. Tomorrow is baby care class and Thursday we do Lamaze class. These classes will continue for the next three weeks.

Hmmm... Not much else to write about tonight because there is so much on my mind I can't process it all.

So on to the current development...

Your baby is continuing to grow and most likely measures between 17 to 18 inches long and weighs 5 ½ to 6 pounds. The vast majority of your baby's growth is complete by 35 weeks. His/her kidneys are completely developed, and the liver is beginning to process waste. Because your baby has grown so much, you will notice that he/she will no longer be performing an aerobic workout. There just is not enough room for somersaults. However, this does not mean you will not feel your baby move. His/her kickboxing routine should stay the same.

2 comments:

thegolabs said...

The breastfeeding class was the worst...(I think) I was the most immature student ever---I couldn't stop laughing. Almost as bad as that class, was the actual videos of delivery. Seriously, if you can--- close your eyes, they shouldn't show you that stuff in those classes. The actual labor and delivery is not that bad if you don't have to visualize what is going on down below! There is a reason the OB makes the big bucks---he/she has to see that stuff. You don't! :) Plus... there is always drugs!!!

Naomi said...

35 WEEKS OMG!! Pretty soon your little one will be in your arms!