Monday, June 15, 2009

31 Weeks...

Almost all of the baby's systems have developed except the lungs... He is about 3.5 pound and 15 inches tall. Our baby is getting chubby and starting to uses all of his senses. I am 7 months pregnant and it doesn't even feel real yet. In two months Tony and I are likely to be parents. The nursery is pretty much ready, but I am not even close to being prepared to be a parent.

My current check list includes:
Finish Shower Thank You Notes (I still have one more shower)
Complete the Will
Get more Life Insurance
Interview the Pediatrician
Complete Pre-Admission Hospital Paperwork
Attend Parenting Classes
Figure out Maternity Leave (Long story for another day)
Enjoy One Last Kid-Free Vacation with Tony
Hang with BFF's
Organize Lesson Plans for my Maternity Leave
Deep Clean/ Spruce up House
Finish my Master's Degree
Have a baby

I have a lot to do, but honestly, I am impatient and want time to hurry so I can meet Charlie. Also, I would really like to sleep on my tummy again. I sleep for shit on my hips... Hurry August!

No comments: