Wednesday, September 16, 2009

3 Weeks

Holy Hannah!

Time flies...

Little guy is almost a month old!

He is starting to become more aware of his surroundings. He knows his momma and I love that I am just about the only one who can get him happy as soon as he hits my arms. His daddy continues to be amazing by helping us do just about everything I need on top of working so I can stay home with our little guy.

Sleeping:
I don't feel sleep deprived because my little one goes to bed around 11:30 after eating and a diaper change and wakes around 5am for a quick (30 minutes) snack and another diaper change then back to sleep until 8ish. He just finally got his first bath in the tub and loved it. I'll post pictures soon... I love him so much. He is such a good baby.

Etc:
Our up north trip went great. We drove all the way through because he slept the whole time. We even fit all of the baby paraphernalia for the weekend in my VW Bettle.

This week we have discovered baby wearing. I got my wrap from the Etsy store Lovely Duds and the minute I put my little guy in he was soothed. I get so much done now that he is contently snuggled close.

He is truly a dream come true and we are so blessed.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Isn't it the best thing ever? Being a MOM RULES! I'm so glad that you've got your little boy! I'm so TOTALLY jealous on the sleep thing tho...Cabot was almost two months old before I didn't have to feed him every 2 hours! But things are getting better with that!
I have to agree on the baby wearing, but I need to do more of it. When Cabot was a wee little 6 pounds he spent a lot of time in the wrap when we did family stuff (it was nice cuz he was always with one of us and it settled my nerves with people touching him).
Can't wait to see pictures of bathtime!! We do bathtime every night and Cabot LOVES it! When he's grumpy and nothing works, a good warm bath can calm him down!!
I'm really so happy for you guys!! BOYS RULE!