Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Big Day...

As promised, I have some pictures to share! This post will be the most random of all of my posts!

This is from our bed and breakfast vacation during spring break in April... Aside from shower pictures, this may be one of the only pregnant pictures I take...


This stuff is gross, but I am so relieved to not have gestational diabetes...

Superman Ice Cream... HERE I COME!


And THIS was my mother's day gift from Tony and the Little One!

I woke up to this sparkler on my nightstand and the card said the sweetest things ever!
My husband is so amazing!



And now some nursery shots...

Changing Table/ Dresser Combo

The Diaper Cake was made by my awesome classmates from CMU!

Rocking and Reading Area
I have a book shelf coming soon and we will be hanging the paper lanterns (seen in the closet) in this area!

The Convertible Crib

The Closet...

The wicker basket full of goodies is also from my CMU classmates.

The red bin is FULL of awesome stuff from my brothers, their wives and my nephews for mothers day! They are seriously the best ever! I am so blessed to have them as my family.

These are the books that I have been reading to our little one every night...

:)

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I just have to share...everyday on www.Babysteals.com at 11EST they post great deals (7 days a week). I've ordered a few different times off the site. Check it out.
Happy Mother's Day to you too...that necklace is priceless and so pretty!! Tony is a good hubby!!!