Tuesday, May 5, 2009

15 Weeks...

In 15 weeks (or sometime close) until I will have an outside baby. Today I had an appointment and everything went well. My quad test came back negative, my growth was normal and the awesome Doctor Hardas said everything was going well. I had to take the 1 hour glucose test today and should have the results by Thursday... This means that I need to get a Superman ice cream cone stat, so if the results say I have gestational diabetes, I'll at least have indulged one last time... I need to hang curtains in the nursery and keep trudging through my to do list, but right now I am just taking one day at a time...

In other news, the thesis research has started and I am still searching for an agency internship, but I only have two more class weekends left! Summer starts in 23 more days and I am so ready... Before I know it, my showers will be here and then my baby will be too...

This is just such an exciting time and I am so happy to have my life right now...

Pictures are coming soon... I promise!

Growth Progress:

25 weeks - 6 months

Your baby is now 13 inches long and weighs anywhere from 1½ to 1¾ pounds. While it does not appear that your baby is that big, he or she is slowly gaining some baby fat, making his/her appearance less wrinkled. If your baby has hair, the color and texture could be seen at this point. However, it can change after the baby is born. Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

No comments: