Thursday, March 26, 2009

What a day!

My morning started in a shitty, shitty way...

I hit a fucking deer on my way into work... The Beetle survived with a little bruise here and there and I am fine, but I started freaking out about the little one who is living in my ute...
So a quick call to the doctor got me a noon appointment with the awesome Dr. Hardas... She found a strong little heartbeat, but she could tell I was still not convinced that everything was okay so she sent me for an ultrasound...

I promptly filled my bladder with gallons of water and we were off to get my belly mooshed. We got to see about a billion pictures of our little one and everything seems normal and in place.
THANK GOD!
Here he/she is!
We still will have our big ultrasound on Tuesday and I am still as excited as ever to see the little one again.
This is finally feeling real.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Deer...boo hiss!! I'm glad that you are okay and that the peanut is safe as well!

Isn't it amazing that you've got this little being inside of you. I love the shot of the spine, so FREAKIN' cute. I'm so excited for you guys!