Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Perfect Day...

My day has been perfect...

This morning Tony made me breakfast in bed... Then he cleaned up the mess!

I snoozed the morning away until it was time to head to Tony parents' place for an early dinner.

When I arrived, I was bombarded with hugs and hello's for the little one sprouting inside of me. My sweet little nephew was very protective, lecturing his dad not to hurt the baby by squeezing me too hard. Dinner was amazing... Seriously. My mother-in-law is an amazing cook! It is just so nice that his family and I get along so well. I know our little guy/ gal is going to be so loved by these people and I am so blessed to have them in my life.

When we got home later, I climbed into our cuddly bed and snoozed for a short time. When I woke up I had a major craving for Skittles... Tony promptly proceeded to help me with that by driving to the store and getting me those fruity little delicious pieces of heaven...

A perfect day indeed!

This week is a big week.

Tomorrow I have a check-up... Hopefully we'll be able to hear the heartbeat again for a little assurance.

Also, March 10th marks the date the I was due during my second pregnancy... This will be hard, but I am hopeful that I am well on my way to motherhood.

I am so blessed to be progressing and I'll update tomorrow...

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Skittles??!! Seriously...OMG I have been eating these like CRAZY! Actually, at my desk right now I have two boxes (some of my guys friends at work brought them in for me). I was never a big Skittles fan, but now it seems like I can't get enough of them! How funny! When Nikki read your post she sent me a note "Looks like you aren't the only one who craves skittles".
I'm so glad that you had the perfect day--any day with a nap in it seems to be pretty close to perfection to me!