Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sick...

I am home today for a sick day... I hate being sick on sick days... I have this gunk that makes it hard to breath through my nose... Which makes it hard to breath through my mouth... Which makes me really tired and gives me a sore throat and a nasty little cough...

Anyway...

Sick + Me = An ornery, tired, non work attending, pregnant lady

I have now slept for 12 straight hour and can't sleep anymore right now, so I have be cruising the net...

I love this set from target for a girl... And this is super cute for a boy... But we'll probably end up with this gender neutral set because of my practical side...

Plus I want to be able to show off the nursery before our bundle arrives and since we are not telling what we are having, pick a gendered bedding set would be a dead give away...

Also, I have felt the first movements!
Woot!
17 weeks tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ARE telling SOME people right????

Love BFF Candice

Naomi said...

Sorry that you are sick...that's just miserable!

As for the first movements, amazing right??? It's so crazy that one day it's flutters and then as each day passes it gets stronger and stronger.

Get better!!!