Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Monumental Moment

A monumental moment has occurred...

Over the weekend I brought my first pair of maternity pants...

I probably could have waited another week or two, but honestly my old pants were just getting uncomfortable...

I really haven't gained weight yet, but my body has been changing... My hips and tummy have expanded and the girls have gotten slightly bigger... I know I won't show like my pregnant skinny counterparts, but I am excited that I finally can be content with letting my body be just the way it is...

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Maternity pants ROCK! So excited for your transition--I started wearing them at about 12 weeks (my other pants were just not comfortable and of course I didn't want to do any damage to anything cuz they were cutting my circulation off). Wear them and be PROUD!!