Thursday, February 19, 2009

100 Days Pregnant...

What an awesome feeling to be 100 days pregnant. I am so blessed right now and so happy. I am also paranoid. I feel like something is going to go wrong. I try to shake these feelings, but it is hard to do because I just can't believe that I am this lucky. I can't believe that I might be a mom soon.

Okay enough about baby talk... It has been a while since I did a true update on life's events...

My brothers and their wives are wonderful parents. It is awesome to watch them with their new little boys. Both little guys are doing great and they are so cute and kissable.

My internship is in full swing... Unpaid and everything. I really love it. It is great to be away from the classroom and I know that I could do this for a long time.

Being unpaid is stressful... Tony's job is stable for now, but he is an engineer in the auto industry, so we never know if it is safe for sure.

I did save almost $12,000 expecting to take time off for my 6 month internship, but what I didn't expect is to go on maternity leave after that time... So much for planning. We'll make it. We just will have to cut back a little.

I miss wine... Specifically champagne... It is so worth it though...

No comments: