Sunday, February 1, 2009

I knew I'd Jinx Myself...

I have totally been hit by exhaustion, but that has been my only real symptom (aside from the hormonal hoopla) to prove that I am pregnant... That is, up until today... I forgot how much I truly hate to vomit... I feel like I have been hit by a bus... I hope this passes ASAP...

In other news... Cy is getting ready to come home.. My bet is that he will be home tomorrow... I can't wait to hold him and I know his parents are more than ready to have him home, so I am keeping my fingers crossed...

I also am done teaching for the year... I will be starting my school counseling internship for the remainder of the year... This will bring me one step closer to that coveted Masters degree... Woot.. Except for the no pay part (More on that later, I am sure...)

Ultrasound on Tuesday...

Busy Week...

I update soon!

No comments: