Monday, January 12, 2009

Week 8...


Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

Hopefully this little one is growing inside of me... I certainly don't feel pregnant anymore... Any symptoms I had, have disappeared... I have an appointment tomorrow with my regular OB, hopefully she will give me another ultrasound soon...

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Stay positive...I know first hand that it's super hard to be that way when you want something so badly.
I'm thinking of you...we've both got appointments tomorrow so I just know that it will be good news all around.
You will be in my thoughts...

Naomi said...

Oh another thing...you will have waives of symptoms. I woke up one night in a panic because my boobs were no longer sore. The symptoms came back...it's all hormonal, just remember it can come and go in waves.