Friday, January 2, 2009

A Proper Update...

I have been lagging on my blogging lately...
So here are some pictures for your viewing enjoyment...

As I mentioned previously, I am obsessed with peeing on sticks... Here is proof...

This is my first positive... The line is barely there, but a line is a line...

And another of me... Very Happy...

Here is the ultrasound picture at 5weeks 6 days...

So now for the big story... Better late than never right?

It was Sunday evening (December 14th) and I had to run into town to go to school to get some documents off of my school computer. Since I had been peeing on sticks like a mad woman and I was in town, I decided to stop at the Dollar Store to stock up. When I got home later, I was inspired to pee on a stick since I had 10 or so to spare and 2 lines appeared. I then texted Tony and told him the news since I couldn't wait for him to get home to spill. The next day I got my HCG test and the numbers looked great and the repeat test a week later also showed good numbers. On the day I got my repeat HCG test, they also tested my blood for some other issues that may cause me to miscarry. Then the very next day (Tuesday, Dec. 23rd) I started spotting bright red after cleaning my house. I was so scarred that this was not going to happen, but the spotting stopped and has only happened once since. Finally we got to see the heartbeat on the ultrasound on Dec 29th. The doctor congratulated us and put me on progesterone. He also said to continue to take the baby aspirin daily since once of my test indicated I have a Lupus Anticoagulant issue. Currently I am feeling good. I am tired, I urinate frequently and I have tender breasts, but I am feeling good and I am very thankful this is heading in the right direction.

No comments: