Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Test...

So Tuesday's ultrasound showed a gestational sac that doubled in size, 1cm, and a developing yolk sac. The technician said that this seemed somewhat normal, but Dr. Hardas seemed pretty bleak. We were really hoping to see a fetal pole, but no such luck. I am so drained and depressed from all of this. Maybe it is because of my size that this is not going so well... I don't know. I got poked again to test my HCG levels and the damn lady left a bruise. The level should be around 20,000 but I won't get the results until later this afternoon. I am hoping for anything above 17,000. My spotting continues on and off very lightly, but enough the freak me out and make me worry. I have another ultrasound on Monday.

Update: 10,469... Not even close to where it should be... My heart is hopeful, my head is preparing for my second miscarriage...

No comments: