Wednesday, July 28, 2010

9 Weeks with #2

9 weeks...

This means that in 7 months, I will be a mom of two!

I am still nervous about the evil threat of miscarrying, but there is nothing that I can do if it happens.

As for symptoms... Still not many that I believe are true symptoms.

My tas don't hurt (although I have been faking this symptom so my husband leaves them be)...
I am a little bit queasy and totally exhausted and I pee a lot during the night... I also want to eat EVERYTHING.
I seriously cannot get enough to eat.
I didn't even let them weight me at my intake appointment today because I honestly think I have gained way too much.

Charlie is ignorantly blissful about this whole deal. He is unaware that in 7 month he is going to have to share his mommy. I feel a little bit bad about this, but I know he will adjust.

Speaking of adjustments... I am freaking out!

We need a new car because there is no way that 2 children will fit in my Beetle. I can also guarantee that at 8 months pregnant I will not be climbing in that backseat to buckle Charlie into the buggy.

We also will probably need a new crib because I am sure that transitioning Charlie to a big bed at 16 months would not be a good deal.

We will also need to set-up a bedroom for our new bundle of joy which means moving the guest bedroom junk to the basement (and in my mind making the basement livable and not yucky).

So much to do, so little time!

So excited and so blessed!

No comments: