Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Woot!

My baby boy slept through the night last night! Lets hope he does it again tonight! As soon as he masters sleeping through the night, we'll start working on getting him in his own bed and out of ours. Peanut has his two month appointment tomorrow. I am going without Tony and I am totally nervous because Charlie is getting some shots and I HATE to hear the pain wails of my little guy. Hopefully all goes well.

In other news, we'll be going up north this weekend with the in laws to cut Christmas trees from their farm. I am totally bummed that I have to share my little guy all weekend. I am so used to having him to myself during the day. At night Tony and I fight over who gets to hold the baby and who gets to change his diapers. I cringe at the though of going back to work because my Charlie time will be significantly decreased and that makes me so sad.

No comments: