Saturday, November 14, 2009

Life with a baby...

Life with a baby is so different...

Before, I could go to the store at the drop of a dime...
And now, I have a buddy that needs to be fed before leaving and two hours into the trip.
I love it.

Before, my husband I and cuddled each other...
And now, a little boy receive those hugs and kisses.
I love it.

Before, I swore like a sailor...
And now, I still do but not within earshot of the wee one because I don't want him to be the kindergartner that says fuck.
I love it.

Before, I would be embarrassed to sing even my favorite songs out loud...
And now, I blurt out ridiculous lyrics that don't even make sense just to calm the little guy.
He loves it!

Before, I had time...
And now, there isn't enough...

Before I could write a blog entry in 5 minutes...
Now it takes me two days!

All the changes are awesome and I cherish every moment because I know time flies and before we know it our little boy won't be so little anymore. Also, because he is our miracle... I will forever be grateful for these changes.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

This is so true and you put into so perfectly!