Friday, August 19, 2011

Up North!

We are on our way up north as I'm blogging. Thank heaven for IPhones! This will be a much needed break before the craziness of school starts again. Up north is always fun filled family time with no obligations of home life and I definitely need this time. Being at home has been extremely taxing lately. I think any mom who has lost 5 months of sleep living with a teething baby probably feels like me right now, but I have extreme guilt because I feel this way. I never take a moment with my children for granted because I know what a true blessing they are and how lucky we are to have both of them, but I am just in need of a little break. Tony has been working mad-crazy hours and sometimes I feel like a single mom. He has been gearing up to travel to Germany for work which is an amazing opportunity, but holy Hannah his job is demanding. As P-Diddy says, "More money, more problems."

Anyways... Enough of the whining...

My baby boy is almost two! Where had the time gone? I love that he and I hold tiny two year old conversations (mostly about trucks, trains and tractors) and I love his sense of humor. I also love how he mimics everything including some choice swear words that his momma may have uttered once or twice.

My baby girl is almost 6 months old and still refusing the bottle even when it has boob juice in it. I do believe she is also popping a bottom tooth. We are really working on a routine, but she is her momma's daughter and her strong will tells us that she'll eat and sleep when she is damned well ready.

That's all for now! We are almost there!

No comments: