Sunday, January 30, 2011

4 Weeks...

Preparing...

I can't believe that in about a month our girl will be here. I know I sound like a broken record on my blog, but we are just so incredible blessed. 3 years ago, we were in a much different place. Now we get the privilege of having a little boy who hugs and kisses us everyday and a little girl who will be snuggling close soon. I am so ecstatic, but also scarred. I can't believe we are bravely going to juggle two under two. I am also freaking out over the fact that I have to leave Charlie for a few days while Evie is born. I have only ever been away from him overnight and three days away will be really hard. He will visit, but I am not used to being away from him that long. The next on my to-do list is to pack my hospital bag. This week marks the start of weekly appointments so I'll be updating!

No comments: