Friday, May 21, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Charlie is flying from the first time tomorrow.
I am super nervous and I still need to pack.
We are heading to Cali for a wedding. It is a super quick trip which is a shame because I love Cali.

Also...

Did I mention my baby is huge! 22.08 pounds 29 inches! He has three teeth and the forth is poking out. He is into everything. He loves to play peek-a-boo and pat-a-cake and he is finally crawling with his belly off the ground. He is growing too fast. I am afraid if I blink he will be graduating and having babies of his own. My love for him cannot be put into words. My husband and I make a good team.

He isn't a big brother yet, but he is a big cousin. After years of infertility treatments, my brother and SIL just had their second. Without assistance!

Also... On another note, two people I know fairly well have recently miscarried. I know no words heal that pain, so I cry. I cry for them and their loss. I cry because I know that pain and sometimes it hurts to know I lost two little ones that could have been as wonderful and as perfect as Charlie. But we can't live thinking about the could have beens... We just have the what is and the what is, is perfect and sleeping in the next room for now at least.

No comments: