Thursday, January 14, 2010

A New Routine...

So my in my last post I was seriously sleep deprived. Since then, we have implemented a new routine. It is the E.A.S.Y routine. Basically, Charlie eats, then does activities, then sleeps so I can have "you" time. This is The Baby Whisperer's' method and it truly makes my days easier. He is a much happier baby on this routine. At night we have made improvements but he still wakes 2-3 times per night so there is work to be done. He is finally sleeping in his crib now for the majority of sleep. I also don't have to nurse him to get him back to sleep (although it is a much easier way of doing so). Another big improvement is that he puts himself to sleep for naps and bed pretty well with only a little down time before. This routine is really working well for our family and it makes being a mommy so much easier. Most importantly, he seems really happier with the changes. He barely ever cries now and I love that he feels so content with us!

No comments: