Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Still messed all the fuck up...

No.Period.Yet.

FUCK!

I have my follow up on Monday. We should find out what our next steps are.

My dad talked with me today as we ponder a possible move to Cali... He said that I cannot go because he wants to see his grandkids... I gently reminded him that at this rate it is highly unlikely that he will ever have grandkids from me...

It has been 46 days since I passed the failed birth and I am at the point that I can function, but I still carry an overwhelming sadness around in my heart...

Ignorance is bliss... I am no longer ignorant about the struggles of trying to become a mother. Bliss will never get to be a part of pregnancy for me...

Tony and I were talking the other day about the comment "At least you can get pregnant" and for a moment we agreed that it was a blessing that I indeed could get pregnant, but then I came to my wits and said that it is more like a cruel joke than a blessing for me...

Oh and for those you wondering... I have went through 8 Peesticks... I am, without a doubt, not pregnant...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu can't move to Cali because "I want to see my AMES"
Love you!
Pee sticks are freaking expensive too...trust me I know!
Love my BFF

Cate said...

Ugh. I hate how true this post is. DH and I were talking today about our (hopeful) future pregnancy. It won't be innocent and exciting. It will be terrifying and stressful.

I love reading your blog!

Naomi said...

Well what can I say...miscarriages are the worst thing ever. I hope that your appointment on Monday goes well and you get some information. As for the "At least you can get pregnant" well that's just dumb! My doctor things that saying that to me is comforting when all it makes me want to do is strangle him. I want to yell at him..."WHAT GOOD DOES THAT DO ME WHEN IT DOESN'T LAST?"
I'm thinking of you...