Thursday, March 20, 2008

Oh Baby!

Oh baby, We are pregnant! After about 8 cycles it has finally happened for us. I really thought this day would never come, but I am so excited! This morning I decided to test because I am on day 39 of my cycle and they are never that long. I got the lightest of lines, but a line is a line. I immediately rushed in the bedroom to tell Tony. It probably isn't fun to wake up at 5am to your wife screaming "Tony, Tony! We are pregnant!" and then be tackled and dragged in the bathroom to see a pee stick with the faintest of lines on it, but I think he'll forgive me. Since this is so unbelievable, during my planning at school I went to Meijer and bought at least six more tests and took one at school. I only took it at school because I had conferences and I am totally impatient about waiting. It was positive again! After conferences all of my colleagues were going out for a drink, which is usually something I would never pass up but now obviously I do, and that is when it hit me, I AM REALLY PREGNANT!

1 comment:

Wifezzilla said...

I just have to say that I love your blog, and I LOVE the link to the my little pony site.

All jokes aside, I am so sorry for your loss and hope for the best for you. I'll be following along, and want to tell you that you're in my thoughts. Take care of yourself.